DUBLIN, March 07, 2022–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Electric Passenger Car Market Research Report by Vehicle Type, by Product, by Range, by Region – Global Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global electric passenger car market size was estimated at USD 122.37 billion in 2020, is projected to reach USD 130.68 billion in 2021 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.50% to reach USD 203.11 billion. here 2027.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The strategic competitive window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth. during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks vendors in the Electric Passenger Car Market based on business strategy (business growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and client). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It gives the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other providers in the space. It provides information on the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of suppliers for the reference year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and merger.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration in mature market segments
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global electric passenger car market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global electric passenger car market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the Global Electric Passenger Car Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Electric Passenger Car Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global electric passenger car market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global electric passenger car market?
7. Which modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the global electric passenger car market?
Growing demand for fuel-efficient, high-performance, low-emission vehicles
Reduce the cost of electric vehicle batteries
Strict government rules and regulations on vehicle emissions
Increase government investment to develop electric vehicle charging stations and hydrogen fueling stations
Gaining popularity due to many technological advancements
BYD Company Ltd.
Ford Motor Company
Hyundai Motor Company
Karma Automotive LLC
Mahindra Electric Mobility Limited
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
SAIC Motor Corporation Limited
Toyota Motor Corporation
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z2dejm
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220307005620/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900